Me and "new girl" Bonnie endangering ourselfs & babies.... It sure felt good! for the first minute ~ then, ohhhhhh the next day, OHHHHHHH I just found out what "brackston hicks" means.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Be careful, Em! I don't want my nephew coming out dizzy!
It could be worse, I knew a lady that went waterskiing in her last tri - however, trampoline injuries are the most common ones seen in the ER when it comes to recreational head trauma. Just one spring pops and then you've had it, not to mention the stress it puts on your tummy muscles and placenta, and well of course your hubby has probably told you all of this! Do be careful we want junior to come out healty!
6 comments:
Be careful, Em!
I don't want my nephew coming out dizzy!
I don't agree with this.....
luv you
Keith
i'm sorry...
I love that the men in my life care about me so much :)
It could be worse, I knew a lady that went waterskiing in her last tri - however, trampoline injuries are the most common ones seen in the ER when it comes to recreational head trauma. Just one spring pops and then you've had it, not to mention the stress it puts on your tummy muscles and placenta, and well of course your hubby has probably told you all of this! Do be careful we want junior to come out healty!
well, you expected these kind of comments putting these photos up, didn't you my precious?
:)
I love the one where you look like you're about to jump into another galaxy.
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment