
Lumina you rascal! Thank you for splurging and buying dinner for EVERYONE!
It was great to see you chitchatting in korean and sharing your beautifull experiences from abroad with us.
What a special treat it has been to have you in town and at my very own home for a night. It didn't seem like much time had passed between us at all. Though I'm not much fun these days as I tier out so quickly.
I hope you come back sooner than later but wish you happiness where ever you are....
1 comment:
Aww shucks, Em honey.
You're so sweet and good to me it makes it hard to feel like our relationship is equal. I love you.
Thanks for making time for me and for the incredible welcome at the airport.
Thanks for being my sister.
So happy I got to kiss your belly full of baby!
Post a Comment