Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sitting in Seattle storage...


I'm bored
sitting here at the storage unit waiting for a co-worker to bring me a stupid chiller that I could have gotton from another coworker that i trained this morning in olympia. Instead I missed that boat and am waiting
waiting
waiting over 5 more hours for another one to come my way....

my belly is getting bigger

I feel puffy all over

I'm wearing a maternity shirt that says "baby love"

Last night I had a dream that I'm having a girl
The night before I dreamt I was having a boy

Who wants to start placing their bids? (we'll know in a few weeks - then the name game begins)

I bought some yarn and a "teach yourself to crochet kit". I just learned step one and it's getting longer.

Tonight I'll be at the holiday inn express which is my favorite hotel and i get points but they just hiked up the rates so it's out of my work budget but im staying there anyway because its all i can get. they have great free breakfasts. (not really free - it's jammed into the price of the room). besides, I saved them last night by getting up at 4am this morning instead of driving the night before.

My back/shoulders are itchy. I burned it this week at the park with keith when we went to read and picnic. I thought I'd wear a sexy little topless top to get some sun on my shoulders. Doh! too much :(

We used our new camcorder there while we played frisbee. boy im getting fat. Like from Will & Grace - when Grace gets preggo in real life she got pretty puffy all over (especially for a tv person) I think im getting puffy like that. At least she still dressed cool. I got a funky maternity shirt today from Ross.

I'm thirsty

What happened to Emily P?
Why hasnt she posted in for-ev-er? well, i can imagine one reason why. But- I bet she's super busy too. I hope we hear from her again soon. Oh! we should see her soon actually at kaarina's wedding. I used to think that the double "a" in kAArina's name was a type-o. I also thought kadra was spelled "kedra". You live and learn. How is kadra these days? Did she ever get that job for the french designer? did you know she going backpacking this summer in the high sierras? What cool people i know yet never see.... alas

Keith is leaving for utah in July for a month! Then later to Vegas for two weeks then straight from there to san Fran for another month! Im going to meet him there (in sept i think?) but will be bored/ lonely/ and very pregnant. WHO WANTS TO COME VISIT ME? free place to stay. come for a few days Yo. Then keith is off to texas and Pennsilvania for a few more weeks -Hopefully he'll get back in time to see me pop!
People from philidelphia say Yo a lot.

I'm going to continue practicing step one now....

3 comments:

Stargirl said...

I want to come visit you! I've been thinking that a lot lately, actually. What plans do you have this weekend?
*sigh* I miss you!

Tamara said...

I like this post. What DID happen to Emily P.? I haven't heard about her in a while either. She's probably conquering the world without us. :(

Will you take pictures at Kaarina's wedding to post? And take more pics of that belly.

I still spell your maiden name wrong. Thank goodness you use Keith's name. It saves me from feeling stupid.

I think it's a girl.

Anonymous said...

Blimey! Oi fell down and broke me arse.