Yay! Now we can be pot buddies!That doesnt sound too good, does it? Well, now we can both watch living things grow... we must have you over sometime!
For bunny and the balcony(a haiku)Flowers so pretty.But no more bunny to see.It makes me so sad!
Hoorah! Yea!
It will be the source of many romantic dinner between me and my lovely wife....Ah...Dinner, Movie and ??????
Hey Emily, be careful: some anonymous guy is planning to sneak onto your balcony and have dinner with his wife.
ha ha! emily's brother is really funny...Em, you are so Martha Stewart's replacement! I'm so excited for you to start your magazine and empire...you're such a domestic goddess.
Does that mean I'm going to the slammer? I swear I did'nt do it!
No, but it means your family and friends will start to hate you, and you'll develop a strange fixation with windows.
Hey Emily:Now that your balcony's cleaned up now go clean out your e-mail account so I can send you a message and not get hit by the Mail-Daemon!~Roderick
Keep up the good work »
This is very interesting site... Modafinil molecular structure World war 2 aircraft photo Strawberry pine az real estate Levaquin suicide Corporation sleek line of phones avanti Assurance life rate uk Milfs lover Gmc safari wiring2fcomputer problems
Post a Comment
Disney DVD Movies
11 comments:
Yay! Now we can be pot buddies!
That doesnt sound too good, does it?
Well, now we can both watch living things grow... we must have you over sometime!
For bunny and the balcony
(a haiku)
Flowers so pretty.
But no more bunny to see.
It makes me so sad!
Hoorah! Yea!
It will be the source of many romantic dinner between me and my lovely wife....Ah...Dinner, Movie and ??????
Hey Emily, be careful: some anonymous guy is planning to sneak onto your balcony and have dinner with his wife.
ha ha! emily's brother is really funny...
Em, you are so Martha Stewart's replacement! I'm so excited for you to start your magazine and empire...
you're such a domestic goddess.
Does that mean I'm going to the slammer? I swear I did'nt do it!
No, but it means your family and friends will start to hate you, and you'll develop a strange fixation with windows.
Hey Emily:
Now that your balcony's cleaned up now go clean out your e-mail account so I can send you a message and not get hit by the Mail-Daemon!
~Roderick
Keep up the good work »
This is very interesting site... Modafinil molecular structure World war 2 aircraft photo Strawberry pine az real estate Levaquin suicide Corporation sleek line of phones avanti Assurance life rate uk Milfs lover Gmc safari wiring2fcomputer problems
Post a Comment