Monday, February 06, 2006

You can live on fishes but you cant live on wishes

What do you wish for?



secretly
in your heart
everyday
or once in a while

what do you never give up on
wanting
yearning
hoping

silently wishing

what dreams do you fear may never come?

what pains do you hold inside?

I wish I could not wish any longer.....



(please only answer anonymously)

75 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish for a family.

A husband who I will love
and who will love me in return.
And little children
who turn into teenagers.

Anonymous said...

Also A family. Except I need a wife to make that happen. Then the children to follow. With A wife and children all my joy would be from seeing and participating in their happiness.

Anonymous said...

I wish my sister Emily could come visit me in England because she has the BEST sense of humor of anybody I know. Waka waka waka!

--Anonymous

Anonymous said...

I wish for peace. I wish children didn't go hungry. I wish every tried to make a difference.
Am I wishing for too much?

Anonymous said...

To anonymous who asked if you're wishing for too much. Yes. Peace has been taken away from the earth. There will only be more wars with greater death tolls than ever before.

Also the gap between rich and poor continues to grow as the middle class dwindles before our eyes. More and more people will be considered poor. Not to mention we haven't really had our food supply wiped out by famine or other natural disasters. You and I could be the one starving in a few years.

I wish for the end of the world. For the end of all suffering. I can't wait for the earth to be swept of it's fithiness. That may be in our lifetime. It's not a true wish because I believe I may witness the reality of this.

Anonymous said...

I wish i were skinny.

Anonymous said...

I am very selfish and i wish I could have a free unlimmited credit card and go wild for one whole week. and sure, I wish peace on earth and an end to world hunger and suffering etc etc etc
Boy Im glad this is anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I wish we all understood each other.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make a real living doing what I love.

Anonymous said...

I wish i had the time and means to pursue any of my passions....

Anonymous said...

I wish I didnt feel so apathetic right now

Anonymous said...

I wish for a secret admirer! To leave me roses and secret love notes. To make me feel pretty and desireable! And who I couldnt do anything with so I couldnt get myself in trouble. again...

Anonymous said...

I wish for love and understanding.

Anonymous said...

I wish all these people who are so free to express themselves anonymously would be like this for real.

Anonymous said...

I wish I weren't so afraid of letting people know what's really going on in my heart.

Anonymous said...

I wish she could just forgive me so that I could be loving towards her again

Anonymous said...

I wish I had done things differently...

Anonymous said...

I wish I was sprawled on a white sand beach overlooking an azure sea eating mangoes and surrounded by friends & family.

luminainfinite said...

I wish to be laying on my back on your carpet and some velvety pillows, after a workout, and sauna, and facial, and eating grapes, and laughing and crying and talking forever.

Anonymous said...

I wish Lumina had answered anonymously!

Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't have said what I said to him.

Anonymous said...

I wish not to wear garments

Anonymous said...

I wish TO wear garments.

Anonymous said...

I wish that when you make a wish people would realize it is a wish and you can say whatever you want. It is not asking too much. It is a wish and you can wish for anything.
How are you going to make that wish come true? That is the question.
If more people tried and gave something of themselves...anything, poverty could end in our lifetime. I wish more people tried to give of themselves!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish for fish

Anonymous said...

I wish we could see ourselves and each other the way God sees us.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could snap my fingers to clean my house just like Mary Poppins.

Anonymous said...

I wish my kids would not grow up so fast. I feel like there's never enough time to savor them.

Anonymous said...

I wish that all history of polygamy would disappear so as to be a non-issue.

Anonymous said...

I wish he liked me as much as I like him.

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't find other people's delusions so personally entertaining... and yet, it's the spice of life!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have sex, umm I mean make love since it would be after I was married.

Anonymous said...

I wish I were dead.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could remember the pre-existence.

Anonymous said...

I wish he would ask me to marry him. So I could realistically wish for the children I yearn for. I wish I could spell.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could pay all my debts.

Anonymous said...

I wish I always felt as good about myself as I do when a guy pays attention to me. I wish I could do that for myself.

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't have any homework tonight

Anonymous said...

I wish I had thought of doing this on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could travel anywhere in the universe at the speed of thought.

Anonymous said...

I wish my friends weren't falling away from the church.

Anonymous said...

I wish they would announce a meteor is about to hit the earth. That way people would act exactly how they feel because they think they will die tomorrow. But would the world be a better or worse place? My vote is worse. Yet this wish may come true. I'm so excited. Bring it on and show how you really feel. The funniest part of this wish is it will happen and then it won't be the end and oops looky what I did.

Anonymous said...

I wish people didn't attribute success to popularity, a piece of paper on a wall, looks, the car I have, where I live, how much money I have and see what's most important, the heart.

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't hate my body so much.

Anonymous said...

i wish my husband would find career contentment.

i wish i hadn't hit that dog last night.

i wish we weren't in debt.

i wish i didn't have wrinkles around my eyes. or blue circles.

i wish i were a ballerina rather than a grant writer.

i wish i had some orange juice. and champagne.

i wish for peace.

Anonymous said...

i wish my husband would find career contentment.

i wish i hadn't hit that dog last night.

i wish we weren't in debt.

i wish i were a ballerina rather than a grant writer.

i wish i didn't have wrinkles around my eyes. and blue circles.

i wish i had some orange juice. and champagne.

i wish for solidified peace.

i wish i had red boots.

Anonymous said...

i wish for joy.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had really, really great hair.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have met my grandfather.
I wish that this perfect feeling between my boyfriend and I would last for eternity.
I wish that he'd pop the question.
I wish to start a buiz and it fly off the ground.
I wish to have a family, happy, safe, and smart.

Anonymous said...

I wish to not feel addicted to coffee or ciggs.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have just one more cigarette.

Okay, maybe more.

Anonymous said...

i wish i could be brilliant at things AND fast, instead of brilliant and slow.

i wish i had a house & a garden.

i wish i got paid more.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had time to read all my friends' blogs.

Anonymous said...

Two of my wishes came true.

Anonymous said...

I wish my sex drive was strong like it used to be before I was married...

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find housing and jobs for all of my clients.

Anonymous said...

I wish for a baby boy

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, well I wish for a baby girl

Anonymous said...

I wish for 72 naked virgins

Anonymous said...

I wish you could see what Im doing right now!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeha!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could live in black & white or colour at will.

Anonymous said...

I wish all these posts could remain authentic

Anonymous said...

I wish I was important. I wish I lived up to my brilliance. I am more ambitious than I ever thought.

Anonymous said...

I wish my husband would look me in the eyes we I talk to him

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what to do with my life

Anonymous said...

I wish she could open up more.

Anonymous said...

I wish he would look at me more when we're intimate.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could travel all around the world and not have to pay for it.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a Valentine.

Anonymous said...

I wish he would open up and give more of himself to me and to the world. I wish he could let go of his pain and replace it with love.

Anonymous said...

Me too.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew If any of these wishes had anything to do with me.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could give people who need it some of my strength and then they could do the same for me when I need it.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work cooper tire 24 shelves Home mortgage info billy corner bookcase travel information for countries http://www.unfinished-wood-shelves.info/backroom-shelves.html tempered glass shelves bookcase 18 ziyi upskirt belgian babes sabine