Wednesday, February 22, 2006

my biggest fears?

...not sleeping at 3:00 am

or seeing too much in my sleeping

or not seeing what my sleep shows me.

im tiered....

3 comments:

Tamara said...

eek. been there.
at least you weren't sending out emails at three a.m. that you might regret in the morning... yikes.

Anonymous said...

I have been there to...I stay awake dreaming about how my loved one will return to my arms. How we will make passionate love to the music of the trees. Oh how I miss my lovers touch. Her beautiful smile, sweet touch, and bountiful breasts....I will die in despair my weary eyes do not look upon her soon.

Skye said...

Sleep is one of my biggest fears itself! Which may explain why I'm sometimes an insomniac. Or maybe it's a chicken and the egg argument.

Anyway... it just kind of creeps me out that I can slip into this altered state of consciousness. Non-consciousness. Where I don't really have control of my body or what goes on. My worst nightmare is one of being possessed while I'm asleep. I have it all the time.

And sometimes, especially in the last couple years, my mind will awake, but not enough to wake up my body, and then I am trapped in my body, screaming. Screaming in my dream as loud as I can, and my ears can hear a tiny moan escaping my mouth in the real world. And I scream more and more because I'm always terrified and trapped in this body that won't move so I scream harder and harder until my tiny moans wake up Jared and he nudges me to wake up.

pant pant. Even just writing about it makes my heart beat faster and makes me feel afraid. Isn't it weird?