Thursday, February 23, 2006

Selling my first.......

This is my first baby,

My first Real lover

This is my N90s

and Im selling it <:_ (

I bought for $899.00 many years ago and have not touched it since my mom died in 2001.
I am finally ready to say goodbye to one of the best cameras alive(in its class)
It is in fabulous condition as I have babied it.

I think i'll part with it for $300.(im told that is the going rate for it now)
I have lenses too that we can talk about.

*Please somebody buy it*

3 comments:

Skye said...

ah, yes. I have an old love too.

It's a minolta. And no amount of digitizing has made me part with it yet (but I don't use it very often now. hmmm.)

luminainfinite said...

I'll buy it.

Emily said...

Really Lumina?????
It's a great camera
but its Film.
I'll throw in a lense for free if you're serious...