
All alone in this yucky apartment
tiered and worn out
20 hours into 20 years
I miss my man tonight
Keith's in Astoria for one month
Just a month
a whole sinkin month!
Rural rotation now
Away rotations ahead
That will be five ugly
arduous months
tonite I'll mope
and nothins gonna stop me
Im all alone
with a cat in heat.
6 comments:
:(
But you have us.
Does it help to know that I miss you?
oh yes,
it allways feels better when you're told that you're missed.
thanks tam
i miss u too :)
Emily! Come visit James and I in our new apartment. You shall help us paint and spruce it up! You shall! You shall!
Never fear you man is ever near.
To see you soon
Love,
Me
That last post BETTER have been from Keith!
Love you tons, Em! If I could, I'd come and hang out with you, and you would say "woka woka woka" and I would say "samalamadingdong".
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
~Roderick
Hey, maybe we can do grl stuff next week or something.
Post a Comment