Friday, February 17, 2006

I don't need you anymore!


This is a mildly momenteous week for me

For it is the first time in years that I have gone without the shucky feelings of withdrawl and am officially DRUG FREE!!!!

When I found out that effexor causes birth defects (and yes i know that even though there is no actual scientific proof of this that they just have to say it anyway) regardless, I wanted off -just in case, you know;)
So I've been slowlly tappering off for the last couple months...

I dont know who out there understands PTS (post traumatic stress syn.) Some people dont believe it really exists! But this seceret/problematic world of mine has been greatly helped with my lovely little pills and I am beyond thrilled to be walking again. No drugs. No illusions to health. No bitter unrelenting despair.

I am free

and I am so Happy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens when a man takes those shiny little pills?

Tamara said...

Woo hoo! Ah! I love the feeling of being yourself and realizing you're not crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on being drug free. Beware PPD when the time comes, seratonin is awesome when carrying a child (hooray) but good old mother nature can send you a whopper afterward when you least expect it. It pays to be educated.
Lovely pictures of Canada :)

Anonymous said...

I got cocaine
runnin' around in my brain.

Skye said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

A knife, a fork,
a bottle and a cork.
That's the way you spell New York.

Cocaine,
runnin' around in my brain.