I am a pheonix
in the sky learning to live a reinvented life.
My name is now Emily Neaman and has been for 6 months today. I adore my new husband Keith most of the time. I am living in a city i have repetedly fled for various reason and finnally im learning to appreciate it. I am an adult and living as such. My internal fire is contained and burning at a low controlled blue flame. I have relative peace and much to be thankful for.
Hello cyber world! Today I begin my first journal entry in over 10 years. I want to document my life and share my soul. At first keith & I tried to start a joint blog and we may continue, but it seemed better that we should each create our own and link them together. Then at least the reader could more easily tell whos who...
So Who Am I?
I have been inspired by dear friends to practice the exercise of name my AM...
I am a Girl.
I am a Woman.
I am married.
I am a traveler.
I am an ENFP
I am a Yellow
I am silly
I am a bellydancer
I am a lover
I am on medication.
I am a mormon.
I am an Aesthetician
I am an Animal lover.
I am a Hippie.
I am a Diva.
I am a survivor
I am a photographer.
I am a sundayschool teacher.
I am flatfooted
I am my mother's daughter.
I am ......
Please sign in and comment often.
;)
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Emily, I LOVE you! You're so rad. I'm happy you're online now. Does that mean you have email finally too?
You forgot to put, "I am loved wholly and abundantly by Lumina Infinite Gershfield!"
Welcome to the cyber world of expression and documentation. I can't express how happy I am to have so much of your beauty and soul and thought to pore over and adore and squeal at! Looking forward to everything you are, always have been, and always will be to me...Lumina
I love your first photo!
Nice boobs!
I love your color scheme. It's perfect for you.
oh Emily, I already linked you to mine. I am so thrilled I can't even scream.
Yeah, the more ENFP's (Erik and I both are) and Yellows there are in the world the better. Sure, balance is good, but FUN is bettah'!
You Warm my heart!
Post a Comment