
EYEBROWS ANYONE?
I am offcially raising money now for my trip to India next year. With this decision I call to the Universe "Money! Come to me!"
And so my first venture will be to offer eyebrow waxing/shaping for a donation of any amount.
I am a professional Eyebrow shaper trained at the Aesthetics Institute and licensed in this state so its official.
You may come to my home or I will come to yours. Just leave your email and we can arrange an appointment!
This donation will go to a very worthy cause - And you'll be beautifull!
Thank you for any support :)
4 comments:
I've got a donation for you!
just checking in to see if the fire is still burning or if it needs any kindling.
love love love love love!
Um, okay, do I have to start naming the people in Portland who really need to make an appointment with you? Hey you! with the eyebrow forest on your forehead, yah you! You need this girl. Don't worry, she's discreet. No one need know about this little rondezvous with the waxey saxey.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Files recovery after formatting hard drive Barcode reader vsd new h3 hummer
Post a Comment