Monday, March 22, 2010

Proccess of a Potty Piñata

First you take your prized little throne and cover it with plastic wrap
Then start paper maché-ing it.
for days...
while it sits in the middle of your kitchen table
drying
layer after layer.

But dont do the bottom yet because you must slide
(or rather, wiggle, pry, finagle)
it off the actual seat.


Now you can cut a piece of cardboard to fit the bottom and start several more days worth of paper maché layers

Until finally you can paint it to perfection!

And Vwallaw, a Potty Piñata !

Next Project:
Potty Party Invitations.....

Oh yeah, it's gonna be gross

7 comments:

Maggie said...

What a great idea. (And a lot of work.) Did you come up with it? It's been really hard to potty-train my almost 4 year old!

Chay said...

TALENT! That looks great!

Kelly said...

I love it! Looking forward to the potty party!

Alisha Joy said...

WHAT THE?!?!??!?! Should I ask?

Pat & Donna said...

you got my laughing so hard! Wow what an idea, Who would of thought? Why Emily did OF COURSE!
LOL I have gone to many theme parties, this one however would have my stumped as to what to expect in the area of party favors..... hummmmmmmmm LOL I see melted tootise rolls, and such.....
yea I'm just as wierd I guess............

MIMOM2 said...

WOW!! That is commitment to a party!! It looks terrific! Way to go MOM!

Lisa Saxey said...

OH MY! A designer Pinata!!!