...of my Christmas pictures...
I just did the unthinkable!
I am in complete photographic torment!
I just deleted ALL my Christmas photos
because I forgot to format my new card before use etc
And I could have saved them if I used my stinkin' cord thingy but I didnt know about that!
Aaaaaack!
I lost gorgeous family pictures from the gardens
I lost all the shots of my brother Roderick and Saskia
I lost the ones of Lilly climbing in the fridge
Of the excited boy opening his presents
And the Snuggy!
I lost all the shots of our Snuggy dress up!
I shake my fists in the air and ask
Why ME?!
I just did the unthinkable!
I am in complete photographic torment!
I just deleted ALL my Christmas photos
because I forgot to format my new card before use etc
And I could have saved them if I used my stinkin' cord thingy but I didnt know about that!
Aaaaaack!
I lost gorgeous family pictures from the gardens
I lost all the shots of my brother Roderick and Saskia
I lost the ones of Lilly climbing in the fridge
Of the excited boy opening his presents
And the Snuggy!
I lost all the shots of our Snuggy dress up!
I shake my fists in the air and ask
Why ME?!
6 comments:
Oh DEAR!! Oh your heart must be in a twist, so sorry but what you did have saved was every so adorable!!! I too once suffered the same fate, take it in stride, and curse the photo Gods!!!! It could always be worse...... the camera itself could of crapped out..... been there and done that too, so value those few photos, and rise to click again!!!! love ya
me
And my small camera that I take everywhere DID crap out!
Geesh :(
That's exactly what I did from your wedding. I still feel so stupid from accidentally deleting them ALL. That's why I've never posted any. I had just bought the darn camera right before hitting the road to the reception and took the first few pics there. Darn formatting problems. I still have mental images that are grand.
I am enjoying the holiday photos you did get..they are so very precious!
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Aunt Sandie
Oh that sucks!
Not the Snuggy shots!
Awww, I'm sorry Emily, that's really a shame :-(
At least we have our wonderful memories...
Post a Comment