Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gotta luv those diggers!

Anyone who knows my son at all knows that he is obsessed with construction trucks.
He has a secondary fascination with fire trucks but diggers come first.
So yesterday I was able to take him (just the two of us) to a real construction site and have a look around. He insisted on wearing his hard hat and of course his back hoe shirt. The latter is something he wants to wear nearly every day (and night). When it's not available he gets quite upset and I have had to bleach it a number of times. Eventually it will disintegrate off his little body. Anyway, here he is on our special digger outing.




Oh, and in case you never noticed,
there is a bar at the right of this page that links to my YouTube videos.
There you can see him in action!

3 comments:

Pat & Donna said...

so cool Dakota!
When you get to Utah, Uncle Pat will take you on a real fire truck, he is the arson detective for our town and has firemen stuff galore!!! SO bug your mom and dad to come visit! LOL
awesome footage!

Emily's Brother said...

What fun! When he was littler I tried to get him to wear the little yellow hardhat. But he wouldn't, so I wore it myself.

MIMOM2 said...

I love it! What a great outing mommy!!! So cool Dakota!!!