Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Caught with his pants down...

We are sort of potty training around here. So when I sent out Dakota in his big-boy-underpants I caught this little surprise. I guess without the extra bulk down there, there was nothing to hold his shorts up!

The funny part was that it didn't seem to bother him any and he kept on playing for quite a while just waddling around.

Finally I called over to the neighbor kids and asked them to pull up his pants for him.

They tried & tried but in the end their giggles got the best of them.
Now he wears a belt.

4 comments:

Ducksoup said...

too funny! love it. totally made me laugh.

Emily's Brother said...

Ha, funny! Love how the neighbor kids crack up!

Pat & Donna said...

now that was FUNNY!!!!

Saskia said...

Good thing you'll have moved by the time Dakota turns 16 and starts dating otherwise you KNOW those neighbors kids would tell his girl 'this one time we were in the yard,and Dakota just couldn't keep his pants up'. LOL