
I had a lovely baby-lunch last week with some of my dear girlfriends. They each prepared something super yummy and beautiful and gave me great gifts! Danielle (the hostess) made the loveliest "amuse-gueule" of shrimp & goat cheese in lettuce
(what is it called?) & prosciutto cups with pears. Sandrine made the cutest baby block cake & cupcakes. Carrie & Allison each made the yummiest gourmet soups.
Mmm Mmm good!
The neatest part for me was that daddy was post call and agreed to watch Dakota at home so I wouldn't have to chase after him for a couple hours. It's amazing how much quieter the other kids play without my little guy there. I wonder if I should be concerned about this?
Anyway, A big thank you to my lovely friends!

2 comments:
When is that baby coming!?!?!! Was Dakota early? Late? Both my kids were 10 days early and I am really hopping that will happen again this time around.
That block pie is amazing! I want to nom it.
Post a Comment