Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Camera on the fritz

My camera charger has gone totally missing!
So since there are no new pix to post :( I thought I'd put up a few that never made it to the blog...


Here is Dakota with his buddy Rand (3)


You can tell we stop at this place a lot.

We finally discovered this wonderful little kid water place at the end of the summer.
Maybe he didn't seem thrilled here - but just wait til next year!

A little rain never stopped someone born in Portland OR.
The lawn must get mowed!

Father-son after church nap :)


A hot summer ride with a cool refreshing treat.

Aaahh, another cool treat for a hot day. Isn't summer delicious

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son is a rock star

Ty, Joanne, Elise and Hannah said...

Too funny, I can't find my camera charger either, so I posted old pictures the other day too! Getting ready to send you massive amounts of pink clothing!

Emily said...

Im so excited! Thank you LOADS :)

Jason and Diana said...

emily- you look so beautiful!!! so fun to see pictures of you! my boys would be very jealous of your deluxe wagon! where are you now?
diana (bullock)

Saskia said...

I love this last picture, Daquote the country bumpkin, overalls with no shirt :-)