Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Our trip to the Barn

So many great things about our little vacation. Mostly: Friends & fam.
We were lucky to be joined in Washington by our dear friends the Ripples!
He I am with Carrie by the sea dragon.



We also were joined for one night by the radest portland family, the Harmon's
Here is Keith with his buddy Steve
(world class photographer extraordinaire)


Here is his wife Kelly & the kids: Lia, Cole & little June bug
(photo from our last trip together)
It was also great to spend time with family.
Here is Grandma trying to force a smile on dakota's face.
Lia & Cole


Gourmet breakfast at it's finest.
Havin' a drink with the monster

Playing with his little buddy Rand on the beach

Asleep with Grandpa N.

A lovers row out in the pond


Learning water safety with Grandpa S.


"Let me explain it to you little guy"

Nature walk with Daddy

Hey, this bear isn't so scary.

don't get me!
look what I almost sat on!

Go mama Go!
Carrie with baby Norah in front

Alone on the beach

Like father, like son

First kite try

Weeee! This is great grandpa :)


First driving lesson
Couldn't get enough of the train rides
(Rand, Dakota, Carrie w/ Norah)
John driving the train


My little adventurer!

Typical family meltdown


8 comments:

Shauna said...

I love your updates on your blog! Cute pictures! Love You too! Hugs :)

Angela Haldeman said...

Dakota is so beautiful!

Ducksoup said...

so fun! love the father like son photo!!

Anonymous said...

Hallo mein kleines Schwesterlein:

Too cute, the videos! I especially like no. 2, but they're all great. What fun you all had! I'm really glad Dad was able to travel down there and join you.


Love,
Dein Bruder


P.S. See you in December.

Anonymous said...

Huh, that's weird. I didn't mean to attach that video of dookie-head Obama to my name, but this other one of the jolly Lesbians.

~Roderick

Emily said...

Um thanks Ricky but lets try to keep my family blog political-less.
(and I know that by "Lesbians" you mean: People from the Island of Lesbos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbos

sambrael said...

I can't believe you came to Portland and I didn't get to say hi and give you a big hug!!! What fab pictures of "The Cabin!" Have they finished the lighthouse?

Well, consider yourself e-hugged, at least!

MIMOM2 said...

I love your post! So cute! We had a great time. Thanks for inviting!