Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rough start to a beautiful day

I thought the horrible morning sickness(all day and worse in the evening for me) had gone away. Or at least, lightened up quite a bit.
I stopped needing medication anyway and that was a good sign.
But WAIT! Whats this? It comes back?
Yes, just like the spinach salad last night.
It's not fair! Nausea, you ruined my first trimester and most of the summer,
but I'm in level 2 now baby - can't you leave me alone?! I just want the freedom to be fatigued all day without the vomit or the queeze.
And as for you Dakota,
this whole waking up at 3am and crying for 5 hours wasn't cute when you were a newborn
and it isn't tolerable as a toddler.

OY VEY
(who knows if I spelled that one right?)

here was the nicest part of my morning so far......
winner of the Cannes film festival for shorts
http://www.historiadeunletrero.com/



2 comments:

Stargirl said...

Wow, that was a beautiful film! Thank you! I hope you feel better soon, and Dakota lets you have much-needed rest. :)

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Loved the film.