Thursday, August 21, 2008

Original Balloons by E.P., arteest extrodinare

Oh E.P! You did it! You made my BALLOONS! It is so beautiful, so colorful, so perfect.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
I gasped when all of a sudden I noticed a huge package outside with your name on it.
I tried not to peek as I carefully tore through the bubble wrap knowing what it must be.
Dakota sat with me on the floor looking at it saying "wow".....
He kept trying to touch the pretty balloons but I wouldn't let him.
I told him this was a special gift for him and we would put it straight on the wall.

I'm still not sure where it will end up exactly since we will soon be moving all his baby furniture out for the new little one and putting in big boy stuff. I also am not nearly finished with the walls. I have more balloons and scenery to paint but will wait until I decide just where the painting will go.

This special E.P. original has already been in two art shows!
Someday it will be worth zillions but I'm never parting with it you hear, Never!
Thank you so so so so much Em for making this for us.
I know it took a lot from you and is full of tricky details.
You are amazing! I love you.

6 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

So beautiful!

MIMOM2 said...

Beautiful!! Great work!

sambrael said...

What a beautiful piece of work! So vibrant!

Stargirl said...

Wow! Those are the perfect colors! I'm so jealous that you get a Potter original. I'll have to save up so she can paint us a mural. :)

Shauna said...

That is so awesome! I Love it!

Tamara said...

It looks perfect in there!!! :)