Well, it's actually my old blog but with a new address, new name & new look.
It is now officially dedicated to all our family updates & fun stuff like that.
It will also remain public (for now) so that certain people can easily see it.
You may have noticed the floating widget to the side. Yes, it's true. We are having another baby! I did not intend on announcing anything so soon but it seems that moments after telling Keith that news had leaked. So there it is.
We hope you enjoy our little posts and the new format. Please comment if you stop by. In spirit of our bigs news I've included a little ducky fun from our recent day out. (not for kids or those easily offended)
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats you two!!
Congrats on the baby. I am glad to see you are doing well. I didn't get to read your blog when it went private, so if you do it again, don't forget me! I love your updates.:)
I had no idea! Congratulations and I really love the new look for the blog.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I'm so jealous! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! How exciting! I intended to read you blog when it was private, but James kept me abreast of most of the details.
I'll link your new, open blog to mine if you don't mind...
there's nothing better than another Neaman!!! :) Congrats!
Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.
Post a Comment