We have had the craziest March here - yesterday, it was 60 degrees, then rainy, then it SNOWED, then hail, then it cleared up again before becoming bitterly cold (below 30 degrees) at night. And this is the 5th straight day in a row it has been like this... Totally schizophrenic weather.
How are you guys??? We don't keep up with our blogs nearly as well as you, and we should... Life is going great here for us, K is almost done with school, I'm done with school, and we are both working and living life. No kids yet-- although I am beholden to get to that before the end of the year...
1 comment:
We have had the craziest March here - yesterday, it was 60 degrees, then rainy, then it SNOWED, then hail, then it cleared up again before becoming bitterly cold (below 30 degrees) at night. And this is the 5th straight day in a row it has been like this... Totally schizophrenic weather.
How are you guys??? We don't keep up with our blogs nearly as well as you, and we should... Life is going great here for us, K is almost done with school, I'm done with school, and we are both working and living life. No kids yet-- although I am beholden to get to that before the end of the year...
Post a Comment