We just returned from a fabulous trip to a very special place called Pirate's Cove.
We swam everyday, hiked with beautiful views, worked-out every day, read pleasure books, jumped from high distances, let babies nap, ate heartily, were surrounded by tons of family & friends and had an unlimited supply of soft serve ice cream at our poolside.
It was one of the coolest vacations we've had in a long time and much needed.
Nothing beats a bit of sun & fun, especially in February.
I will try to post more pictures later when I have time.
For now, I'm still feeling dizzy from a great trip.
We swam everyday, hiked with beautiful views, worked-out every day, read pleasure books, jumped from high distances, let babies nap, ate heartily, were surrounded by tons of family & friends and had an unlimited supply of soft serve ice cream at our poolside.
It was one of the coolest vacations we've had in a long time and much needed.
Nothing beats a bit of sun & fun, especially in February.
For now, I'm still feeling dizzy from a great trip.
4 comments:
Sounds like fun, I am looking forward to the details. Anything that makes you smile in Feb is a good thing! OH the SNOW this year!!
Thanks for sending us SUN from your picture !!! I am looking forward to seeing your other pictures and to having more SUN :)
Glad to hear you got some much needed sun. I've been basking in the sun here. It's been warm and glowing here the last few weeks. I felt a little guilty!
hee hee! so much fun!!!
Post a Comment