Monday, October 01, 2007

Another reason to lower the toilet seat

I finally found a moment to sit down with my usual breakfast of egg whites & sugar-free maple surup when 30 seconds into it I noticed it was quiet. I jumped up to see where Dakota had crawled off to and found him past a sleeping daddy in the bathroom with arms elbow deep splashing in the toilet!!!! I gasped and quickly threw his arms under the sink while I fervently rubbed one hand with anti-bacterial soap as his other was grabbing the head of my toothbrush!
Strangely, I don't seem to have an appettite for breakfast anymore...

5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

wait 'till you have to lock up your toothbrushes and lock the bathroom door for the same reasons. Oh the fun!

Skye said...

At last! I think I will tell Jared about this and finally win the "put the toilet seat down!"

Jason and Emily said...

yikes!

by the way, I'm LOVING these video clips. Someday I'm going to copy you and do it too.

Esplendor Havanese said...

Toilet locks work great. But dont forget that the worlds healthiest immune systems were not raised in dust free, germ ridden homes, in fact they can often raise an asthmatic, ironically cuz the place is too clean, weird right? I still vore for clean anyway, let him get diry in the real dirt. I dont even want the dogs to discover toilet water, its just so TOILET!
Baby locks are in your future for the cabinets and the toydee, since you have a smart kid!
Happy Target shopping :)
Let me know if you want me to send you a babyproofing care package!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ha! Just wait until you have (a few) more. It really gets fun when you have young children who don't like to flush because it's loud and scary AND a toddler who likes to sneak off and play in the potty!

Yep, parenting isn't for sissies!