There is more to my wildlife family then just Chip
I have a few of these little fellas. Two that are daily deck visitors. I named one Bushy and the other George. Sometimes they think they can swipe Chip's peanuts because they are bigger and stronger. How rude! My cat Monkey goes nuts herself watching them through the window as they lounge and flit their tails at her.
I have a few of these little fellas. Two that are daily deck visitors. I named one Bushy and the other George. Sometimes they think they can swipe Chip's peanuts because they are bigger and stronger. How rude! My cat Monkey goes nuts herself watching them through the window as they lounge and flit their tails at her.
And here is Peter! He like the weeds that grow in the cracks of the patio. I reckon he either gets around at warp speed around the house or there just may be a few more Peters in my yard.
4 comments:
do you have a forest in your back yard or something?
Wow! Now I hope, for your sake, that there are cute little skunkies that join the family. They are just delightful little creatures. :)
I'm jealous of the bunnies.
Actually, there IS a little forest in my back yard.
...and Im not so sure about the skunks - its different if they've been and de-smellified
How fun! I totally have to come for a visit. I am totally into birds . . . any cool birds I could add to my birdwatching book?
Post a Comment