Sunday, July 29, 2007

The surgeon's beach party

Just another day at the beach surrounded by doctors. At least you know you're covered should you suddenly need resuscitating. It was a beautiful sunny day with lots of sandy goodness.


Keith was what they call "post call". That means he just got off a shift that was all day, all night & all morning. I think it's silly to make the people cutting you up go all night without sleep but thats just what they do I guess. So he gave up his usual post call nap to have a little family fun instead. What a guy.
This is the back of the house at the top of the hill that looks out at the beach


These pictures were saved in my file right side up but I just couldn't seem to upload them the correct direction. I love this one of daddy tossing dakota. Trust me, he liked it.

Here I am with my head cocked funny but it's proof that I got in the water too.

5 comments:

Stargirl said...

Wow! It's beautiful! And I'm so glad you guys are enjoying yourselves (or so it seems!). Sounds like you found your crowd right away!

Saskia said...

aww Emily, Roderick tells no lies when he says you are completely gorgeous. Lucky Daquote to have such a hot mom.

Tamara said...

you look hot. and i guess the beach looks good too.

Anonymous said...

Seems like a good summer :)
I stumbled across this site and thought you could appreciate it as much as I do.
http://www.chefnoah.com/foodtips.htm

Love love

Anonymous said...

Lovely, everyone looks super great. Glad to see you are out and about doing fun things!
Hug that boy for us.
Lisa