Monday, July 23, 2007

Places to go, People to see....

Ive been getting out and having a little fun. Most my pictures are on another computer right now but ill try to add them later. Here are my boys lounging at one of the many bbq/pool parties so far this summer. We even made it to our first movie since Dakota's birth thanks to a friend here babysitting for us. It was amazing to be unchilded for that long. (not that i dont totally adore you darling baby of mine, it just that grown ups like to play too)


And now I have been initiated into the doctors wives club called "MedMates". They are a cool bunch and all in similar situations. We had a really fun time chatting the night away and eating fancy food at our first get-together of the season. They have lots of little activities and so far I get a kick out of all of them.

1 comment:

Jason and Emily said...

This is such a great thing to hear. Tt's so hard to move and meet new people. I'm trying to do it right now too.