All this waiting and wondering
Where on God's green earth will we be living for the next six or seven years?
All I know is that in five months from now we'll be unloading a moving truck in that mysterous unknown place.
Will it be a big city?
Will is be a small town in the middle of nowhere'sville?
Will we be moving into a real house?
or a condo?
or renting a little apartment?
Will it be a hot desert, snowy iceberg or tropical beach town?
All these questions can't be answered until March 15th; the official "Match Day" when all resident doctor applicants find out at the same moment where there life (and wife) is going...
Oh the suspense!!!

Now,
I made a mistake when I originally posted this by listing our possible top six choices because as Keith puts it: "that's like showing all your cards before the game is over"
If that information were by some bizarre chance to get in the wrong hands, it could potentially hurt our chances of a good match. So, let's just say that for now, there's a lot to think about.
2 comments:
Dear Emily:
Oh the suspense! Oh the excitement!
I'm sure that wherever you go, you will thrive!
I love you so very much.
~RS2
P.S.
Le petit Daquote is, as we say in French, "the more cute baby"!
Post a Comment