~~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
I am having a Man-Child!
A man child!
There is a beast of a boy in me
A Penis!
Blue Blue Blue
Names, Names - give me some names!
Everybody -
I am having a first born son!!!!
a little warrior child, like Atrayu
a prince to our private kingdom
A boy of our blood!!!!!!
A BOY!

11 comments:
Atrayu! You should even name him that! And he shall have a huge pet snail, and a pony, and talk to turtles!
I dig Atrayu too. However you want a plethera of names to choose from so look in that book I gotchya.
What ever you choose, I'll still be your Auntie M~
~Michelle~
If you do name him Atreju.....
.....please spell it right!
Name him Hyun, it's a great Korean name, and he will get lots of love from the girls with that name.
You crack me up Em, you are such a riot. it is so fun to take this baby journey with you.
a boy. wow. a penis in your belly. wow.
WWWWOOOOOWWWWW! you made a human being! it's in your stomach.
wow.
Yeah, a penis on a parasite!
I would tell you some good boy names, but you might steal them, and I want to keep them for ME! ha ha... :)
thats lame!
i only need one name and its not like we are in the same family soooo, even if we do pick the same one it's really no big deal... right?
Come on friends
Names?
I like the name "Dooky"!
Jack
Its cool and strong
Congratulations! Yay for boy babies! Well, there's always Quinn, the most magical boy name on the planet.
Or Eli, or Josiah, or Jonah, or Ean, or Alexander...
Judah Charles, my vote is now officially in.
Post a Comment