Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Saturday


Did you know that Easter is my favorite holiday?

I love the pretty colors

I love the pretty dresses

I love it gets people to church even if they dont know why

I love the baskets & grass & bunnies & jellybeans

I love the peeps!



I love the decorating, hiding, & hunting for eggs

I love the spring time

And I love the meaning behind it all....

So in my house Easter will be cooler than Christmas. We'll have cool ways to decorate egss (yesterday Keith & I decorated eggs with glitter glue - he doesnt realize it, but he still has some on his face hee hee)
I also want to put in the kids' baskets real baby animals! Like a bunny or chick or duckling or lamb...... wont that be cute (dont worry when they get too big we'll just eat them - or live on a farm...) We'll also have cool easter games like peep eating contests and Awsome hunts!

yeah, Easter pretty much rocks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, Peeeeeeeeeps.......

luminainfinite said...

Wow~! I just got how cool Easter is....wow.
So, you can bring your kids over to my house for the most incredible Valentine's celebration in the world...and then I'll bring mine over to yours for the Easter Extravaganza. okay?

happy easter darling! happy happy happy happy hoppy Easter!

Stargirl said...

Happy Easter!!!

Jason and Emily said...

Wow! Ok, so now we know. Valentine's for Lumina, Easter for you.

Hmmm... what's mine? I'll get back to you.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Bontril+info lexus dealers Louisiana cash in advance keno online information information neurontin anxiety.html spyware controversy Serpentine belt diagrams toyota massive dildo movie Joint pain relief creme weight loss diets the+drug+fioricet One night paris paris hilton online home alarm security system lexus of calgary Ga sports network football Hamilton ohio phone book best prices on mercedes lease Ultracet maker company

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »