I know you are working so very hard right now. And those long 36 hour days are difficult for both of us... I miss you at night (and in the day) but I am grateful for all you do manage to find time for - for me :) I loved our walks - I loved eating that bad thai food - I love every call you sneak me between patients.
I am so proud of the work you do and the life you are creating. I am proud of the good choices you have made in your and our lives and I am more happy with you than I have ever been in my life. I feel like I am finally living in the future of yesterday. This is it. This is our life. And no matter how much our carpet grosses me out - I am grateful for every ounce of life that we have together.
You are a Rock Star
I admire you
And apprieciate what you are doing and learning now.
With Love,
Your Wife

5 comments:
what a beautiful and personal "public" love letter.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
The future of yesterday! That's the stuff, man. I am amazed that so many days I still feel mind-boggled that I am married now. I look at Jared and think "I can't believe we're married." It's so permanent. It's so... something-I-would-do-someday. But today?
I should write my honey a love-letter like that. It's pretty cool. Maybe I can copy yours, since I don't think he reads anyone's blog. :)
who took that photo?!
you guys are cover-material.
damn!
Its actually a picture of a picture that was printed on plain paper and tacked to the wall :)
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment