Sunday, April 23, 2006

And We Tiptoed at the Tulip Festival


This Sat was our first day together in a long time. AND it was sunny AND it was the last day of the tulip festival. So together we tiptoed and enjoyed a beautiful day with the flowers :)




Peek-a-boo lover!

Oh so sexy in red... what? here? right now? Oh Keith!



Blossoms Everywhere!



Pink!


Our Yummy lunch


So many different varieties - It's amazing really



I wish i could make a dress out of one large flower pedal for fabric...
There goes the cow train

This one may just be one of my favorites. It doesnt really even look like a tulip!


Thanks for the surprise Keith - I allways seem to have to go...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, you're the coolest!
And you look fabulous!

luminainfinite said...

I like your brown hair...and of course you wore pink...you always match your outfits to the occasion!

i love the flowers...I love you!

thank you for posting so thouroughly.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't have your e-mail-- so sorry we couldn't make it this last weekend, but I had to work and was not able to get away. I'm planning a surprise b-day party for Kristina on the 14th right after church. Most of her extended family in the Portland area is already on board, and I'm hoping to keep it under wraps because no one has thrown one for her before! Let me know if you and Keith and will be available.