
Has anyone else noticed the springing of flowers outside?
Here's my theory on the idea...
So, in the beginning God was making the earth right? He was making rocks and hills and grass and cows etc...
then one day i bet he stopped! suddenly and thought... " I know! I'll make trees that get COVERED in FLOWERS!!! yeah! then when the wind blows it will rain pretty little petals all around for Emily to dance in with her arms in the air gently gliding accross the satin of spring.
Thats my theory anyway...
9 comments:
Hmmm, I had the same theory but it was so I could dance in the petals. I'm sure we could both be right.
Happy Spring!!!
Sometimes I wonder if my spirit gave God a nudge while He was creating things. Maybe I whispered in his ear, "Hey! What would you think of cherry blossoms?"
It's all about me really.
yes, I agree. I've these same thoughts. :)
Theory?
It's a fact. There's proof in the sky! I think we each have our own tree. Mine is in Julia Davis park in Boise. It reaches over a pond, and you can climb its limbs and lounge over the lily pads...
Yeah, I thought the petals thing was for ME too. You mean we all have the same present?
Isn't this like discovering when you sponsor a whale you don't get your very own whale? I want my OWN whale!
Just kidding. I'm happy to share with you all.
Very-very interesting!
buy viagra
cheap viagra online
G'night
Halo, you are the best.
my home page [url=http://viagra-store.info/]viara[/url].
Take http://viagra-store.info#viagra best.
Bye-bye.
Have a good day, cool design.
Go here [url=http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113]viagra[/url].
See http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113#viagra best prices.
Bye-bye.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it big black penis java webcam chat jar Interracial wife making love
Post a Comment