Somewhere deep in our southern neighbor
there is a city
full of relatives!
My relatives!
That I've never seen,
Never talked to,
Never known.....

And they started with my grandmother's brother; Hal
who fell in love with a spanish beauty...
and never returned from a country and people that he loved so deeply.
But now he has left us with a legacy to uncover
and new family to love!See that man on the right -->
Thats my great uncle's son.
See the cute guy in the middle ->
That's his son (my cousin)
and the baby...

The baby belongs to lovely Jencie (sister to the cute guy above)
My Mexican sister cousin only 1 year older than me born in April likewise.
Through the magic of technology we overcome space, time, and borders.
We have been emailing lovely messages to eachother and I am so thrilled to have discovered this glorious new familia of mine!
3 comments:
your family is beautiful! just like you!
We're all trying to do our part to spread the family DNA throughout the world. I'm taking mine to Greece!
Yay! New family! It's like when you get married and have this whole new set of family members, family history, legacies, etc. I never thought about it before, but Jared grandmother's history will be the history of my own children, which ties it into me in a much more intimate way than I ever imagined before.
Post a Comment