It started off a normal drive to Yakima with my van loaded with lasers for work..

Until a light drift of snowflakes fluttered in my view...

But those few drifting snowflakes turned into a blizzarding torrential dumping of snow in a matter of minutes!

I could barely see out my windshield and the clock was quickly ticking for my noon case in yakima.

the beauty was disstracting me from the purpose at hand

but still i had to hurry through it...

until the wheels underneath me slid from side to side - then i knew it was time to pull over and chain up. Oh what a pain in the but!

I worked on it till i was wet, cold to the bone, and on the brink of tears. I pathetically looked around me and this nice man came to my rescue!

Isnt he wonderfull... for 45 min he fuddled with the mess i made

Eurika! Movability again - but Im definately not making it all the way today a 10 miles an hour. The phone call of shame to the boss man and the A-Okay to turn around home!!!!!

Not a bad days work!
2 comments:
and it's all documented. Very cool. (I guess even literally.)
yes, what a great photojournalist you are...and what a cute snow kitten!
I tried to put my own chains on once too...and maybe it was the same nice man who helped me!
I love Washington!!!!
Post a Comment