Monday, November 07, 2005

A patriarch once told me to love my mother; that she takes pain upon herself for my life.




My father once told me to love Jesus; that he takes pain upon himself for my life...

Dear Mother, Dear Jesus,

I'm sorry i cause you so much pain.

Im sorry i didnt understand you.

Are you watching me now?

Are you knowing my heart?

Do you hear the secrets im wispering to you now?

Was your death so necessary?

Will I ever understand? Will I ever forget?

Will I really know you again?

To hold you? And be held?

Are you both together now? Laughing at me?

crying for me?

waiting?

waiting....

3 comments:

Mark McCowen said...

Very funny, love it!

luminainfinite said...

What the hell is Mark's problem?!

he's wierd. ignore him

luminainfinite said...

Emily lu luv,

I adore your artistic expression and honesty

you are a performance artist

you are alive

you are exquisite
breathing
and asking
and praying
and loving

I love you.