Sunday, November 20, 2005

More pictures in random order



So many people came !


Maybe we'll be in emily's documentary?




And look! even Satan came...





But not mike - he's an angel. Thank you for playing Happy birthday on the piano for us!




Oh I know what she's thinking....



me w/ half of the seville goddesses



Rock on michael Dean! you are a superstar




Shannon - you've got a little something in your teeth




a little lovin for the birthday girl - ooooh....




good morning- i mean afternoon sleepy heads.




Crazy mormon fun with martinelli's




Even crazier mormon fun with peppers!



6 months of marriage and we've still got it!




Now this is what it's all about




Such a sweet princess



And I her dutchess of fun




She's a wonderfull flower




We're all crazy about Sasha




Her hand made birthday card :)

Lots of love Sister-Friend

You are the best

6 comments:

luminainfinite said...

yay! hooray! yay! I love it all! the feathers the smiles your faces! it's so fun.

you made a fabulous night!

Portland is heaven, I'm convinced.

luminainfinite said...

the duchess of fun!

that is the truth.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one hell of a party!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys were as drunk as skunks!!!

Anonymous said...

what is a mormon??